<body> what a wonderful world//.
canvas.

Best Viewed In:
1024x768
Internet Explorer.


about.

Actually, I am a girl and my name is mutmainnah. I love pink, so buy me pink things and I might just love you as well. I like bees and I think the world is wonderful, oh and I like polka-dots too.
All the above which I just said could be seen from my blogskin, so in fact, what I said was crap. Well, other than the name part of course. I think I am the prettiest piece of crap anybody in the world have created, so I would have to thank my parents. And you too of course, for being so ugly that I can be the prettiest.

Okay, so here is where your introduction goes. But first, delete that lump of junk I typed up there cause I was just too bored. Oh, and if you forgot to delete it, don't come blaming me for people calling you a BHB s**t.

Many thanks (:

Oh, oh and one more thing. Last thing, if you delete my credits, I am so gonna stomp you flat, and make sure you remain flat for the rest of your life! Muahahahaha,


tagboard.




links.

link.
link.
link.
link.
link.
link.
link.
link.



archives.

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010



credits.

Designer
-bolong'
Image
-Tamagotchi Connection
Editing
-Adobe Photoshop CS2.


AND, please, support my friend by buying skinnies from -HERE!. It's really good! (:



Monday, January 5, 2009

well..not feeling quite well today..i vomitted two times last night. Dunno exactlt why..maybe becos i ate raw chicken laa i think..or rather a half-cooked chicken..haizz i'm not a lion nor a cannibal soo....ehehe) ansd till troday my stomach hyrts a lil bit, just hope i won't vomit again..cos it sucks...dun like it..to me vomitting is the most uncomfortable thing ...i'd rather have diarrhoea than having to vomit, i now both are bad..but its still better right?


ok, wont ramble too muhc about this..nanti korang pulak yang termuntah..ehehe..gomen2..


smse89 posted at 9:54 AM